Tuesday, July 31, 2007

The Day I Died A Little By J Junior


I can't believe J Senior's pushing for me to write more about Lukas Rossi, what really is left to say?

Remember that really shitty period of mainstream music where bands like Puddle of Mud, Train, Three Doors Down and Linkin Park were dominating rock radio? If for some bizarre mysterious reason unknown to myself you're feeling really nostalgic or just fucking hate yourself REAAALLLY BAD, head on over to Lukas Rossi's myspace page and give yourself a good earful.

After painfully sitting through two songs, I'm not going to go back and find out the titles because it doesn't matter anyway, all I have to say is : GENERIC GENERIC SHITTY SHITTY CRYBABY ROCKSTAR BULLSHIT. There is no scale to measure the depths of the suck I had just put myself through.

Also, hey Lukas, WTF? WHO THE HELL GETS PAID TO DRESS YOU!? Sometimes you look like you're going for some kind of tranny/boy george look, other times just a straight up homo, and the rest of the time some generic goth/indie hot topic infusion. Let's take a look at a few of his press photo's so we can really understand the essence that is Rossi couture.

p.s. if for some reason the stylist for Lukas stumbles upon this, you have to tell me if you're totally serious and how much you make doing this.

He reminds me of Boy George in this one, but with hair. Also, what's up with his hand in this picture? It looks like he has post-stroke hand.



Hey, Isn't this a picture of Melissa Ethridge's girlfriend?


Actually this outfit is kind of cool, IF YOU'RE FUCKING FIFTEEN! How old is this dude?


Um, so yeah. Lukas Rossi is a total doucheface and I think that's all that needs to be said.

I'm so done with this entry. Are you happy now Jon? Is this what you wanted?!

JUNIOR FINAL VERDICT: Myspace Friendship DENIED!!!


I'm offically not in a good mood now.

3 comments:

Pepper said...

Damn I love you guys. That is some funny, and true, shit.
Love the rating system - Myspace Friendship DENIED. hehe

Anonymous said...

I would friend you guys in a heartbeat. Well, if I actually had a lame myspace.

Small details.

Rock on with your bad selves!

Anonymous said...

For your information, Lukas is 33! I like the hoodie look. It's cool. Lukas is a great person, and his music speaks to people. Quit bashing him!